Zurich will host Arsenal on 8 September in round 1 of the 2022-2023 UEFA Europa League group stage. The game will take place at the Stadion Letzigrund in Zurich.
What time does Zurich vs Arsenal kick-off?
- Competition: UEFA Europa League
- Date: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Kick-off: 17:45 UK time
- Venue: Stadion Letzigrund, Zurich
- Match Referee: Mohammed Al-Hakim
How to watch the Zurich vs Arsenal live stream in the UK
The match will be aired on BT Sport 2. Those who are subscribed to BT Sport will have access to the game through the BT Sport app.
Zurich played outstandingly in the Swiss league last season and went on to win gold, beating Basel by as many as 14 points. Franco Foda took charge in the summer; under the German, their performance worsened considerably.
After 7 games played, Zurich sits bottom of the table with just 2 points (2 draws, 5 defeats, 4-16 goal difference).
FC Zurich possible starting lineup: Brecher; Kryeziu, Omeragic, Aliti; Boranijasevic, Dzemaili, Selnaes, Conde, Guerrero; Tosin, Rohner
On the other hand, Arsenal has had a perfect start to the new season. Mikel Arteta’s team has shown excellent attacking football, scoring heavily and picking up points regularly.
The Gunners have won their first five games, and even though they say they are not their strongest opponents, Arsenal has beaten them at a time when the other title contenders have been losing points in such games.
Even after their 3-1 defeat at the hands of Man Utd last weekend, the Londoners are still in the lead in the EPL!
Arsenal possible starting lineup: Turner; Tomiyasu, Holding, Gabriel, Tierney; Xhaka, Lokonga; Saka, Vieira, Martinelli; Nketiah.
- Arsenal is unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 matches
- Zurich wins their last 4 games in the Europa League
- Arsenal is conceding an average of 1.40 goals per game in their last 5 games
- Arsenal are scoring an average of 2.40 goals per game in their last 5 games
- Arsenal concede in the last 3 games
- Arsenal is scoring in their previous 6 games
- Zurich conceded an average of 1.40 goals per game in the last 5 games
- Zurich is scoring an average of 2.00 goals per game in the previous 5 games
- Zurich scores in the last 6 games