UFC fans are eagerly anticipating the upcoming matchup between Leon Edwards and Kamaru Usman, which will take place on March 18, 2023, at London’s O2 Arena. The fight will be the main event of UFC 286 and will determine the true champion in the welterweight division.
Leon Edwards and Kamaru Usman are two highly skilled fighters in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). They have faced each other twice before, with each fighter winning once. The fight is set to take place in London, with Usman entering enemy territory to try to reclaim his crown from Edwards. It will be the main event of UFC 286, marking London’s first UFC pay-per-view event in six years.
Their first fight was in December 2015, with Usman winning by unanimous decision. They faced each other for the second time at UFC 278 in August 2022, with Edwards securing a knockout victory in the fifth round. The upcoming fight at UFC 286 on March 18, 2023, will be their third and final meeting as they look to settle their rivalry and determine the true champion in the welterweight division.
Both fighters are known for their striking abilities and grappling skills, making for an exciting and unpredictable matchup. Usman is a former welterweight champion and currently holds a record of 20 wins and 2 losses, while Edwards is the current champion with a record of 20 wins, 3 losses, and 1 no-contest.
|Leon Edwards||Welterweight||Kamaru Usman|
|6′ 2″||Height||6′ 0″|
|170 lbs||Weight||170 lbs|
|UTC Birmingham||Team||ONX Sports|
UFC 286: Edwards vs. Usman Start Time
- Date: Saturday, March 18
- Start time: 1 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. GMT
- Prelims: 3 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. GMT
- Main card: 5 p.m. ET / 10 p.m. GMT
- Main event: 8 p.m. ET / 1 a.m. GMT (approx.)
- Leon Edwards vs. Kamaru Usman; The UFC welterweight title
- Justin Gaethje vs. Rafael Fiziev; Lightweights
- Joanne Wood vs. Luana Carolina; Flyweights
- Gunnar Nelson vs. Daniel Rodriguez; Welterweights
- Marvin Vettori vs. Roman Dolidze; Middleweights
- Jack Shore vs. Makwan Amirkhani; Featherweights
- Sam Patterson vs. Yanal Ashmoz; Lightweights
- Nathaniel Wood vs. Lerone Murphy; Featherweights
- Jai Herbert vs. Ludovit Klein; Lightweights
- Muhammad Mokaev vs. Jafel Filho; Flyweights
- Jake Hadley vs. Malcolm Gordon; Flyweights
- Christian Duncan vs. Dusko Todorovic; Middleweights
- Juliana Miller vs. Veronica Macedo; Flyweights
- Jennifer Maia vs. Casey O’Neill; Flyweights
Edwards vs. Usman Live Stream and TV Channel
The only way to watch the tournament in the United Kingdom is through the £19.95 pay-per-view broadcast on BT Sport Box Office. The preliminary bouts of UFC 286 will be aired on BT Sport 1, starting at 7 p.m., before switching to Box Office for the main program.
Fans in the United States and Mexico can access the main card of UFC 286 through the ESPN+ subscription streaming service for a pay-per-view fee. ESPN+ also streams earlier fights live.
The main card pay-per-view is available on BELL, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink, and UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass for viewers in Canada. Meanwhile, viewers in Australia can catch the main card on Main Event, Kayo Sports, Fetch TV, and UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass.