In the second round of Euro 2020 Group E fixtures, Spain faces on Poland at the Estadio Olmpico de Sevilla.
What time does Spain vs Poland kick off?
- Spain vs Poland takes place on Saturday, June 19.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- That’s 9pm in both Spain vs Poland.
- It was Spain who came out on top in the last meeting between the two clubs, winning 6-0 in their match.
What TV channel is Spain vs Poland on and can I live stream it?
- Spain vs Poland is live on BBC One.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- Mitele Plus, TeleCinco Espana are showing Euro 2020 live in Spain while TVP 4K, TVP1, TVP Sport App, TVP Sport are the Poland broadcasters.
Can I watch Euro 2020 Spain vs Poland for free?
- TV channel: The match will be televised on BBC and the BBC iPlayer are FREE for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Live stream: UK viewers will be able to watch the match online for free via the BBC iPlayer.
- USA: TV: ESPN/Univision | Live stream: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Worldwide: Get ExpressVPN
Spain vs Poland predicted lineups
- Spain XI: Unai Simón; Marcos Llorente, Laporte, Pau Torres, Jordi Alba; Koke, Rodri, Pedri; Ferran Torres, Morata, Olmo.
- Poland XI: Szczęsny; Bereszyński, Glik, Bednarek; Jóźwiak, Moder, Linetty, Rybus; Klich, Zieliński; Lewandowski.