In the second round of Euro 2020 Group D fixtures, England plays against Scotland at Wembley Stadium (London).
What time does England vs Scotland kick off?
- England vs Scotland takes place on Friday, June 18.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK(BST) time.
- That’s 8pm in both England vs Scotland.
- The teams drew 2-2 in their last meeting, a World Cup Qualification Europe match at Hampden Park in June 2017.
What TV channel is England vs Scotland on and can I live stream it?
- England vs Scotland is live on UTV.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- The ITV Hub, TalkSport Radio UK, ITV 1 UK are showing Euro 2020 live in England while STV Scotland is the Scotland broadcaster.
Can I watch Euro 2020 England vs Scotland for free?
- TV channel: The match will be televised on UTV and The ITV Hub are FREE for all UK viewers with a TV license.
- Live stream: UK viewers will be able to watch the match online for free via ITV.
- USA: TV: ESPN/Univision | Live stream: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Worldwide: Get ExpressVPN
England vs Scotland predicted lineups
- England: Pickford; Walker, Stones, Mings, Shaw; Phillips, Rice, Mount; Sterling, Kane, Grealish.
- Scotland: Marshall; Hanley, Cooper, Hendry; O’Donnell, Armstrong, McGinn, McTominay, Robertson; Dykes, Christie.